Kegan M. Monks
- Estate Planning
Kegan is a Nevada and Idaho licensed attorney practicing with the law firm of Albright Stoddard, Warnick & Albright.
Kegan was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, but spent much of his childhood in Meridian, Idaho. He graduated magna cum laude from Boise State University with a degree in business and marketing in 2013. Kegan then attended William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada Las Vegas on a merit based academic scholarship and graduated with his Juris Doctorate in 2016. While in law school, Kegan served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Cynthia D. Steel, worked as a law clerk for an estate planning firm, and worked as a research assistant to Professor Lori Johnson. Kegan was also a member of the Las Vegas student chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society, earned a C.A.L.I. award, and placed 3rd in the 2016 Nevada Law Journal Writing Competition while attending William S. Boyd School of Law. Since graduating and becoming licensed to practice law, Kegan has worked as an associate attorney practicing in the areas of guardianship, probate, trusts, and estate planning.
Kegan is married and has three children. When not working with and advocating for his clients, Kegan enjoys spending time with his family and wrenching on motorcycles and automobiles.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Juris Doctor - 2016
- Honors: Academic Scholarship, 2013 – 2016
- Honors: C.A.L.I. Award – Tax Procedure
- Boise State University , Boise, Idaho
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 2013
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Marketing, General Business
- Idaho, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2017
- Pro Bono Honor Roll, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada – 2019
- 3rd Place Winner, Nevada Law Journal – 2016
- 5 Star Reviews with AVVO