About Our Firm
Albright, Stoddard, Warnick & Albright is not a satellite office or some distant out-of-state firm — we are Nevada lawyers who understand not only the laws of this state, but the political, economic and cultural contexts of those laws. We are not a firm that over-delegates work to paralegals or law clerks; rather, our clients deal directly with knowledgeable attorneys who understand their matter and work closely with them. Service, communication and experience are the hallmarks of our practice.
When you have a legal matter in Nevada, you need an attorney who has lived here for decades and understands the Nevada legal system.
While our office is located in Las Vegas, we regularly advise clients from around the country on their Nevada legal matters, including handling Nevada-based litigation and transactional work. Our work in Southern Nevada includes handling matters not only in Las Vegas itself, but also throughout Clark County, and in the City of Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City, Blue Diamond, Bunkerville, Cal-Nev-Ari, Indian Springs, Jean, Laughlin, Logandale, Mesquite, Moapa, Nellis AFB, Overton, Searchlight and The Lakes, as well as Northern Nevada areas, including Reno, Ely, Elko and Carson City. We also have attorneys who are licensed to practice law in California and Utah.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest legal service through zealous, ethical and aggressive representation, personal attention and professional diligence. Our clients are our most important asset. When our clients succeed, we succeed. We strive to form lasting relationships with our clients.
- Our clients deserve our personal and timely attention. Calls are returned promptly. Our attorneys must be accessible. When our clients need us, we must be there for them. Our attorneys have cellular telephones and email access, and make themselves available to return calls daily.
- Our work must be thorough and effective. We are zealous advocates for our clients. They depend on us to aggressively pursue their goals, leaving no stone unturned. Whether in the courtroom or in our research and pleadings, we strive to find the best way to advance the client’s case.
- We are counselors as well as advocates. We communicate in clear language with our clients. Our role is to advise as well as represent. Our clients deserve to know what we do, why we do it, and how it benefits them.
- Our clients are entitled to our constant professionalism. We adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics, and protect client confidences from improper disclosures. Our clients’ secrets are safe with us.
- Our clients need to know what lies on the legal horizon. We stay abreast of developments in the law and inform our clients of how these changes may affect them. We report regularly on case developments.
- Our legal services need to be affordable. We utilize technology and state-of-the-art procedures to minimize costs and fees wherever possible.
- Our clients’ interests are paramount. They are the reason we exist as a firm. Within the bounds of professional ethics, we pursue their interests relentlessly.
- We strive to be one of the most sought after providers of legal services in the region.
- We endeavor to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients in all aspects of their representation.
We hope you find our site informative and useful. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.